Total CFL and Total-CFL webTV brought to you by mykaussie.com
Home | Discussion | Total CFL webTV | E-Store | Special Reports | Site News | Links
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2019, 02:02:42 AM
Home | Login | Register

Author Topic: Updated Nov 9: CFL Fantasy, Draft Kings, TSN! Info esp for new CFLfans!  (Read 145136 times)

Myk Aussie

• Administrator
  • Hall Of Famer
My CFL Fantasy week 9 picks in Spotsrage's TSN contest and also I entered 2 teams in Draft Kings. Info esp for new CFL fans.

I pick players based a fair bit based on the teams I think will win. I also don't pick players that are playing against my fav team the BC Lions and often don't pick players that are playing against the Esks my #2 team. It takes fun away from it if you have players in Fantasy playing against your fav team.

QB's - Collaros Tiger-Cats, Reilly Esks.
RB's - Johnson BC Lions, Gable Tiger-Cats.
WR's - Ellingson RedBlacks, Sinopoli RedBlacks, Arceneaux BC Lions, Walker Esks.
Flex's - Banks Tiger Cats, Bagg Riders (seems good value when I'm running out of $ when all other positions have been picked), Owens Tiger-Cats. (I think he will start to be more involved in the offence since moving from the Argos.)
Kicker - Van Gylswk Riders. (Tough to guess which team will have the most field goal opportunities so he was one of the cheaper options and he does OK. Leone from BC Lions was a good pick 2 weeks ago.)
D/ST - RedBlacks, Tiger-Cats.

https://www.draftkings.com/r/MykAussie to view the different Draft Kings weekly contests. Click on "CFL" at the top of this page. Some Free contests but some good ones at $3-$27 per week.

I talk CFL and CFL Fantasy many weeks during my weekly Friday AFL spot on Morency Unfiltered TV show on Fantasy Sports Network, USA and CDN cable TV. Here are the 2016 season shows http://www.mykaussie.com/AFLAussieRulesFooty.htm
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 05:20:23 PM by Myk Aussie »
Myk Aussie
Hrs of Sports Comedy TV at
mykaussie.com
Total-CFL.com
Twitter: @MykAussie
FB: Myk Aussie
YouTube/MykAussie

Myk Aussie

• Administrator
  • Hall Of Famer
I won some Draft Kings $$ in CFL week 9 from my 2nd team. My Sports Rage TSN and 1st Draft Kings team didn't do that well but luckily I retained 2nd spot in the Sports Rage TSN competition.

The 2nd team I scored 120 Draft Kings points and thus in the $$.
This was my 2nd team. Collaros Tiger-Cats, CJ Gable Tiger-Cats, Sinopoli RedBlacks, Walker Esks, Bagg Riders, Owens Tiger-Cats, Tiger-Cats as the team.

CFL week 10 picks.
Lions @ RedBlacks -2.5. Sadly I'm going for RedBlacks. It's in Ottawa and Trevor Harris is back at QB. Should be a rippa though.

Bombers @ Als -2. Wow! Close one to call I think. Probably Bombers but could go either way.

Riders @ Esks -13.5. I like Esks to win and they should cover. Riders are a mess but the Riders fans will be fired up on their Pilseners making lots of noise early so maybe they cover. Gabe Morency @sportarage thinks they will cover.

Tiger-Cats @ Stamps -5. Another possible great game. I think the Stamps will win but I like the Tiger-Cats to cover. Cam Stewart @camstewart on the Morency Unfiltered TV show yesterday likes Tiger-Cats to cover. Tiger-Cats can win this game.

My CFL Fantasy week 10 teams in Sports Rage TSN's competition and on Draft Kings. My 1st Draft Kings team is very close to my TSN team then I pick a 2nd Draft Kings team as well. I pick my Fantasy team players somewhat from the team I think is going to win. I also hardly ever go for players that are playing against the BC Lions, my fav team. Why would I root/barrack for a player playing against the Lions.

QB's - Reilly Esks. I went for Mike on both teams this week. I'm not confident on any of the teams other than the Esks winning thus the reason.
RB's - Gable Tiger-Cats, Messam Stamps. Messam costs $ but has been good for me.
WR's - Denmark Bombers, Walker Esks, Arceneaux BC Lions, Getzlaf Esks a picks re low $ left when finalising my team but could be good.
Flex - Harris Bombers, Lewis Als, Grant Stamps, Gore BC Lions.
Kicker - Leone BC Lions.
D/St - Esks, Als.

https://www.draftkings.com/r/MykAussie to view the different Draft Kings weekly contests. Click on "CFL" at the top of this page. Some Free contests but some good ones at $3-$27 per week.

I talk CFL and CFL Fantasy many weeks during my weekly Friday AFL spot on Morency Unfiltered TV show on Fantasy Sports Network, USA and CDN cable TV. Here are the 2016 season shows http://www.mykaussie.com/AFLAussieRulesFooty.htm

« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 05:42:23 PM by Myk Aussie »
Myk Aussie
mykaussie.com
Total-CFL.com
YouTube/MykAussie

Myk Aussie

• Administrator
  • Hall Of Famer
Free Draft Kings CFL Fantasy this weekend! This news came to me from BC Lions today.
http://faninfo.bclions.com/nl/jsp/m.jsp?c=edb50febcbc28abb98

Myk Aussie
mykaussie.com
Total-CFL.com
YouTube/MykAussie

Myk Aussie

• Administrator
  • Hall Of Famer
Re: Updated Sept 1:CFL week 11 Fantasy & Draft Kings!Info esp for new CFLfans!
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2016, 08:50:23 PM »
My CFL week 11 Fantasy players an picks on the games remaining.

QB - Harris RedBlacks,
RB's - Harris Bombers, Allen BC Lions.
WR's and Flex - Arceneaux BC Lions, Denmark Bombers, Bagg Riders, Lewis Als, Ellingson RedBlacks.
K - Paredes Stamps.
D/ST - RedBlacks, BC Lions.

I think Bombers will cover the -5.5 spread vs Riders. Stamps will probably win but I like Esks to cover and maybe win. I'll be in Calgary for the Labour Day game. Should again be a fun time. Tiger-Cats to beat Argos but may not cover the -9.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 08:53:29 PM by Myk Aussie »
Myk Aussie
mykaussie.com
Total-CFL.com
YouTube/MykAussie

Myk Aussie

• Administrator
  • Hall Of Famer
Re: Updated Sept 3:CFL week 11 Fantasy & Draft Kings!Info esp for new CFLfans!
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2016, 11:03:42 AM »
From twitter today! "I've calmed re TSN #CFLFantasy week 11 BS! I've seen "many" screw ups on web over past 20 yrs thus I didn't believe the TSN site "dumbness!" @MykAussie

"Yes! #Argos aren't that good so I'll go from 2nd to 4th or so cause of this BS in @sportsrage 's TSN #CFLFantasy!" @MykAussie

"DrDroo you know I luv the #CFL but I'm with you on this one! Others were thinking the same as me I know it!" @MykAussie

"@MykAussie Why would you assume something different than what was on the game page?" @tsnscottcullen

"Yeh I Assumed it was a mistake cause even a 4 yr old would pick all Argos players if it was true! @sportsrage " @MykAussie

"@tsnscottcullenI know it not your fault! I read the rules & thought WTF? Why have any players from other teams at all! It dumb!" @MykAussie

"TSN #CFLFantasy! Re last tweet! You know what Assumed did? I Assumed I farted but I shit yaself! I did just now! @sportsrage @tsnscottcullen" @MykAussie

"I'm pissed! TSN #CFLFantasy week 11 is stupid! Who running it a 4 year old? I Assumed Argos players pts would be halved! @tsnscottcullen " @MykAussie

"TSN #CFLFantasy week 11 BS! I would gone all #Argos like @sportsrage if I didn't think it a mistake! http://www.tsn.ca/cfl-fantasy-doubling-up-on-the-double-blue-1.558478 by @tsnscottcullen" @MykAussie

From Aug 30. "#CFLFantasy week 11 on TSN! Argos play twice & says players earn pts on both games! So how that work anyone know? Pick all Argos players?" @MykAussie

"@MykAussie I was wondering same thing! @TSN_Sports ?" @KSang09

"Kent @KSang09 maybe #Argos players pts are halved would make sense but it didn't say that where I make the picks! Bit confusing @TSN_Sports " @MykAussie

More re this on Sept 3. http://www.twitter.com/MykAussie

Maybe I am the dumbass here! Oh well. I off of here and off to Rocky Mountain House for the night with Euro Cwoc gf then the mountains on Sunday, Sunday night in Calgary then up for the Stamps tailgate party and the Big game Esks vs Stamps! Esks a chance! Can't wait!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 11:09:33 AM by Myk Aussie »
Myk Aussie
mykaussie.com
Total-CFL.com
YouTube/MykAussie

Myk Aussie

• Administrator
  • Hall Of Famer
Re: Updated Sept 7:CFL week 11 Fantasy & Draft Kings!Info esp for new CFLfans!
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2016, 12:50:37 PM »
I'm guessing the reason the TSN CFL Fantasy site was a piece of dog turd last week was because they didn't pay for a better database and thus Argos were the only team really in the contest. Very upsetting but as I wrote I've seen bigger mistakes on the internet thus I though it was a mistake that Argos players got double points. Oh well!

My picks this week.
QB - Jennings BC Lions.
RB - Harris Bombers.
WR - Denmark Bombers, Arceneaux BC Lions, Banks Tiger-Cats, Bagg Riders (mainly re not much $ left in the Draft Kings comp)
K- Leone BC Lions.
D/ST - BC Lions.

More coming.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 06:25:03 PM by Myk Aussie »
Myk Aussie
mykaussie.com
Total-CFL.com
YouTube/MykAussie

Myk Aussie

• Administrator
  • Hall Of Famer
CFL TSN Fantasy 2017 a beginners guide bardown.com/a-beginner-s-guide-to-tsn-cfl-fantasy-1.776996
Myk Aussie
mykaussie.com
Total-CFL.com
YouTube/MykAussie

Myk Aussie

• Administrator
  • Hall Of Famer
From the BC Lions and also I got a email about this from CFL.ca

To celebrate the start of the 2017 season, DraftKings and the CFL are hosting a Free $10,000 Fantasy Contest.

The details. faninfo.bclions.com/nl/jsp/m.jsp?c=37e9e2018966b55307
Myk Aussie
mykaussie.com
Total-CFL.com
YouTube/MykAussie

Myk Aussie

• Administrator
  • Hall Of Famer
Wow the Argos! Tiger-Cats were the team I was most confident in winning in week 1 so I went for QB Collaros, WR Tasker and their Defence. Ooch! Argos lead by Ricky Ray were amazing!
Myk Aussie
mykaussie.com
Total-CFL.com
YouTube/MykAussie

Myk Aussie

• Administrator
  • Hall Of Famer
My CFL week 4 TSN CFL Fantasy team.
twitter.com/MykAussie/status/884977747373694976
Myk Aussie
mykaussie.com
Total-CFL.com
YouTube/MykAussie

Myk Aussie

• Administrator
  • Hall Of Famer
#CFLFantasy TSN week 5 @REDBLACKS players their value went up 1.5X from week 4. Two games so chance for 2X of points.
cfl.ca/2017/07/18/rotoexperts-week-5-fantasy-rankings/

« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 09:30:55 PM by Myk Aussie »
Myk Aussie
mykaussie.com
Total-CFL.com
YouTube/MykAussie

Myk Aussie

• Administrator
  • Hall Of Famer
TSN #CFLFantasy week 5 report.
mailchi.mp/cfl.ca/kwyokbjf1l-303857?e=ec6b965229 " @MykAussie
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 09:31:28 PM by Myk Aussie »
Myk Aussie
mykaussie.com
Total-CFL.com
YouTube/MykAussie

Myk Aussie

• Administrator
  • Hall Of Famer
Re: Updated Sep 13: CFL Fantasy, Draft Kings, TSN! Info esp for new CFLfans!
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2017, 06:18:11 PM »
"#CFLFantasy! Wow! #Esks Champ WR Derel Walker now back in #CFL is only $4k on DraftKings! Top WR is SJ Green at $9.5k! @sportsrage " @MykAussie
Myk Aussie
mykaussie.com
Total-CFL.com
YouTube/MykAussie

Myk Aussie

• Administrator
  • Hall Of Famer
Damn it I've dropped to 3rd spot in Sports Ragers TSN CFL Fantasy after leading it a few weeks ago. Here is my team for this week, CFL week 17 https://twitter.com/MykAussie/status/918124800673017856
Myk Aussie
mykaussie.com
Total-CFL.com
YouTube/MykAussie

Myk Aussie

• Administrator
  • Hall Of Famer
My week 18 CFL Fantasy team in @SportsRage 's competition.
twitter.com/MykAussie/status/920751978027687936
Myk Aussie
mykaussie.com
Total-CFL.com
YouTube/MykAussie

total-cfl.com  |  TOTAL-CFL Discussion  |  Total Talk! (Moderator: GreatWhiteNorth)  |  Topic: Updated Nov 9: CFL Fantasy, Draft Kings, TSN! Info esp for new CFLfans!

The Total-CFL News/Discussion.
The Total-CFL News/Discussion is where you will find some of the most knowledgeable CFL fans posting news and at times discussing the latest CFL topics. Many of the TotalCFLers have been on there for 12+ years making it the longest running and I firmly believe the most knowledgeable and accurate "CFL News/Discussion" on the web! We are particularly looking for new CFL fans to join the CFL News /Discussion. Add any CFL news and also ask the great CFL longtime fans questions and get intelligent and monitored replies. Register here for pre-approval.

TotalCFL TV
I have massive amounts of CFL TV from the past 11 years of web Sports casting this great game. All CFL teams are up along with TotalCFL TV from many of the past 12 Grey Cups. Lots of great 1 on 1 CFL Star player interviews along with comedy style fan and Cwoc Cool Women Of Canada CFL cheerleader interviews. Click here

Total-CFL.com - Special Reports
Updated Sat Jan 29, 11. "Nothing but good news for Anthony Calvillo! Well deserved retirement for Ben Cahoon. One of the best. Press Conference video! Effects of NFL labour situation on CFL player migration? by Great White North on Total-CFL.com! New CFL team in Ottawa, expansion draft approved. Start digging please! I'm talking about CFL Grey Cups on Sports Rage with Champ host Gabriel Morency! RIP Tony Proudfoot. The Alouettes mourn the loss of Tony Proudfoot. Report direct from Al's media! Montreal Alouettes star QB Anthony Calvillo health update. Direct from Al's! New MYKwebTV/TotalCFL TV. Talking about the Snow Bowl and Grey Cups on The Team 1260 Edmonton sports radio with Jason Gregor. Watch and listen now! Pictures from the 2010 Grey Cup parties! Montreal Alouettes defeated Saskatchewan Roughriders 21 to 18 in the 98th 2010 CFL Grey Cup in Edmonton! West defeated East 42 to 21 in the 11th Snow Bowl also played on Grey Cup Sunday! Talking about the Snow Bowl, Grey Cups, Super Bowls and AFL Grand Finals on the CBC Radio Active show. Listen now! Talking CFL Grey Cup, Snow Bowl and NFL with Avry from Edmonton on his online Sports show. Listen NOW Click here!

Snow Bowl, a CFL style game played on Grey Cup weekend by diehard CFL fans.
From Snow Bowl section. Updated Mon Dec 6, 10. "Talking about the Snow Bowl and Grey Cups on The Team 1260 Edmonton sports radio with Jason Gregor. Watch and listen now! West defeated East 42 to 21 in the 11th Snow Bowl also played on Grey Cup Sunday! Talking about the Snow Bowl, Grey Cups, Super Bowls and AFL Grand Finals on the CBC Radio Active show. Listen NOW Click here!

Please email myk@mykaussie.com with any problems, suggestions, or feedback regarding the site design of www.total-cfl.com - OzCanDesign 2008©